- About Us
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Volunteer – Let's get together to make an impact!
There are opportunities for everyone!
- Weekly, monthly or once a year
- Individuals or groups
- Skilled or unskilled
- Warehouse Assistance: Varies- call for details
- Office Assistance: Varies – call for details
One to two mornings per week
- Safe at Home Installer
One to two times per year
- Rebuild Day Volunteers
- House Captains and Volunteer Coordinators
- Group Home Energy Conservation Half-Day Event: call for details
Safe at home volunteers
Join the team that makes our neighbor’s homes safe! Our Sacramento-based Safe at Home Installers meet every Tuesday and Thursday morning– year-round!
Volunteers who are comfortable with a power drill and other tools can join the Safe at Home team – and we’ll even provide the training!
To schedule an introductory ride-along, call David Grantham at 916-455-1880 x 3.
Individuals and groups won’t want to miss making a difference in just one day!
Volunteers work together to make repairs on homes or a nonprofit facility during these action-packed, rewarding events. There are opportunities for everyone – skilled and unskilled participants, volunteer house captains and volunteer coordinators, and material and financial donors.
We couldn’t do it without your support!
- Fall 2017 Projects: TBD
- Spring Rebuild Day: April 21, 2018
- Team Builds: customized days just for your group
Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer.