- About Us
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Contact Us
General Rebuilding Together Sacramento Information – click HERE
We offer newsworthy stories that focus on community, environment, and safety. We strive to educate and inspire audiences. We’d love to host you at our warehouse or visit your studio.
For information: Call Carrie Grip at 916-455-1880 x 2 or email: email@example.com
- Home injuries – One in three persons 65 and older falls every year and 50% of those falls occur in the home.
- Green – Low-income households spend an average 14% of their income on energy, versus 3.5% in most other households.
- Inspiring Volunteers – 87-year-old volunteer helps seniors live safe at home and teaches senior exercise classes!
- Rebuilding Dreams events – 500 – 1,000 volunteers transform homes and community facilities.
- Sacramento’s Aging Housing Stock – Sacramento, once a leader in producing affordable housing, is now experiencing the burden of an aging housing stock and the rising cost of living. 57% of the housing stock is over 30 years old and over 76,000 homes are considered substandard. The median priced home is only affordable to 8% of the Sacramento population.
- Seasonal – Temperatures can increase the risk of illness and drafty homes can cost a fortune to heat and cool. Our Home Energy Conservation Program’s key messages tackle this very issue.